1. Your Acceptance:
By visiting and using this website (including all the content existing through GamesReality.com domain),
http://www.gamesreality.com/privacy-policy/ and the Terms and conditions which are follow in this page.
If you do not agree to any of those, please do not use GamesReality website.
2. GamesReality.com website:
These Terms Of Service (TOS) apply to all of GamesReality.com users, including content contributors.
GamesReality.com contains links to 3rd party websites which are not owned or controled by GamesReality.com.
GamesReality.com can not edit the content of any third party website.
By using GamesReality.com you expressly relieve GamesReality.com from any liability arising from the use of 3rd party websites.
You will not modify any part of the site.
You agree not to use or launch any robot/automated system that will access GamesReality.com. Including any kind of message senders.
We allow search engine robots to index our site.
4. Intellectual Property Rights:
The content of GamesReality.com, except the user’s submissions, including without limitation the software, images, text, design, scripts, graphics, text, logo and any other relevant feature or service
is subject to copyright and intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions.
Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not
be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold,
licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the
prior written consent of the respective owners.
5. Content Submissions:
1. You must have distribution rights for the submitted game.
2. Your game must not open pop-ups or auto redirect to a new site.
3. Your game must be playable online with no need to install anything (but Flash and/or Unity player)
4 Your game must not be racist or downright hateful towards specific group of people
5. Do not replace your file with something that is totally different.
6. GamesReality.com has the rights to reject or remove any game if it doesn’t meet its standards.